Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yo!

"Yo, Steph, what up?
It's, uh... it's me, Luke.
Uh...
I know you said you'd call me this week,
and, uh...
it's a week from when you said that, so...
I mean, I guess there's still time in the week, technically.
I mean, technically there's a couple of hours left.
I hope you're aware of that.
Look...
Are you not calling me back 'cause I said I love you?
'Cause that's stupid, I mean...
I didn't mean it really, and, you know... even if I did.
I'm going to college in three weeks, so it's not like it matters.
You know what?
Fuck it!
I meant it!
I do love you!
All right? I'm not scared to say it.
I fucking love you, okay?
And if that scares you...
Well, then fuck you!
Huh? You know what?
Fuck off, all right?
You're a fucking bitch!
PEACE OUT FOREVER!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chiiida historia.... melatio el pedo es tan cierto y tan familiar :S..
aunke me perdi un poko.... jeje
:(



Un abrazo... por toodo..
:)

Anonymous said...

holaa am m enknatoo tu blog buenoo

te mandoo mil besitoss cuidatee

;) Atten. AdY